From the President’s Desk

HopkinsB

Welcome to this issue of  Wright State University Magazine. After one of the worst winters in history, I am so looking forward to the arrival of spring. It’s one of my favorite seasons. I appreciate not only its beauty but … Continue reading

HopkinsB

Welcome to this issue of the Wright State University Magazine. Hope you and your family enjoyed a wonderful summer. I know I’m ready for the cooler, crisper days of autumn and welcoming our students back to campus. We begin the … Continue reading

HopkinsB

Welcome to this issue of  Wright State University Magazine. On May 17 and 18, Wright State University will host the Science Olympiad National Tournament, where nearly 2,000 of America’s best and brightest middle and high school students will compete for … Continue reading

President David Hopkins

Welcome to this issue of  Wright State University Magazine. This year marks the 45th anniversary of Wright State University, and what a fascinating 45 years it has been! From our humble beginnings with one academic building on 557 acres of … Continue reading

President David Hopkins

Welcome to this issue of  Wright State University Magazine. There have been many new developments on campus since our last issue. I am so pleased to inform you that Wright State University now has a seventh Ohio Center of Excellence—in … Continue reading

President David Hopkins

Welcome to Wright State University Magazine. You may have noticed that we have adopted a new name and design. Community Magazine served the university well for many years, but Wright State University Magazine instantly identifies who we are and further … Continue reading

From the President’s Desk—Spring 2011

portrait of President David Hopkins

Welcome to this issue of Community magazine. Changing lives . . . it is the very core of Wright State University’s mission. As you may know from your own personal experience, many students find their chance to shine at Wright … Continue reading

From the President’s Desk—Fall 2010

University President David R. Hopkins

Welcome to this issue of Community magazine. I hope you enjoyed a wonderful, relaxing summer with family and friends. While we have fewer students on campus during summer months, things really don’t slow down here all that much. Continue reading